Because you deserve to shine
Enroll for new admission now
Educational qualification for admission to 3-year Engineering Diploma courses is 10th pass (with English, Science & Mathematics) from any State Board of Education or Central Board of Secondary Education or ICSE Board. Students who have passed 10+1 or 10+2 in Arts or Commerce streams are also eligible for admission in these 3-year Engineering Diploma courses. (Click to view detailed notification)
Students who have passed 10+2 (Med. or Non Med.) or 10+2 Vocational group or Two-year Diploma from any ITI, are eligible for admission to 2nd year of Engineering Diploma courses (LEET – Lateral Entry). Duration of the Engineering Diploma course will be Two Years only for these students admitted under LEET. Although the number of seats in LEET Quota are limited to only 10 percent of the total sanctioned intake, plus number of vacant seats (if any). (Click to view detailed notification)
- Admission to each of the above category is made on the basis of Merit/ Percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examination (10th or 10+2 or ITI), through Online Counselling conducted by Punjab State Board of Technical Education (Chandigarh) in the months of May/June, every year. Deadline to admission is 15th August every year but this year due to Lockdown admission process is going on and will continue upto August 31, 2020.
- Vacant seats if any, left during the online counselling conducted by the Board, will be filled at the College level – on Merit basis or first-cum-first serve basis.
- It is worthwhile to inform one & all that each student admitted in our College gets financial support or scholarship from one agency or the other, such as Chief Minister Scholarship for all, full fee concession under Tuition Fee Waiver scheme, Merit scholarship, SC/BC scholarship or Minority scholarship or Kirti scholarship from Punjab Government and from NGOs like Nishkam Sikh Welfare Council, etc.
- For more information please contact Mr Sukhwinder Pal Singh, Admission Incharge, (Mobile:- 98141-77826)
Number of Seats
|Serial NO||TRADE||DURATION(IN YEARS)||SEATS|
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||3||60+3|
- 5 % seats are available under TUTION FEE WAIVER scheme.
- 10% seats are available in LATERAL ENTRY over and above the sanctioned intake.
Admissions in Accademic year 2023-2024
Number of Seats Filled
|Serial NO||TRADE||First Year(Admitted)
|1||Electronics and Communication Engineering||63